The Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production Demonstration Component (RECP) Demonstration Project implemented by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) within the framework of the EaP GREEN Programme organized six forums in cooperation with the National Confederation of Entrepreneurs (Employers’) Organizations of Azerbaijan, Ganja City Executive Power, Ganja State University, Baku State University, “Azersu” JSC, the Institute for Scientific Research on Economic Reforms of the Ministry of Economy, the University of Architecture and Construction, Sumgayit State University, and “Khazar” JSC.
Please see below the full list of Forums:
- Stakeholder Forum on RECP for the manufacturing sector in Azerbaijan – was organized with the cooperation of the Institute for Scientific Research on Economic Reforms of the Ministry of Economy, at the Conference Hall of the host Institute on 17 December, 2015.
- RECP Forum on water use by industry – was held at the Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction on 18 May, 2016, Baku.
- RECP Forum on material use by industrial enterprises – was organized with the support of the “Xazar” Open Stock Joint Company and the Sumgait State University, on 03 June, 2016, Sumqayit.
- RECP Forum on waste minimization in industrial enterprises – was organized with the support received from the Ganja City Executive Power and Ganja State University, on 04 July, 2016, Ganja.
- Forum on the application of RECP to minimize industry-led emissions into the atmosphere – was organized at the Baku State University, on 19 October, 2016, Baku.
- Forum on the RECP methodology for wastewater treatment and management in industrial enterprises – was organized with the support of “Azersu” JSC, on 28 October, 2016, in Baku.
To visualise the full Report on the forums organized under the EaP Green Programme, please see here the RECP Forums document.
The Forums also proved to be a successful mechanism in promoting RECP in Azerbaijan. As a result, they received a wide and positive media coverage: